February 19, 2011

February 19

Look who's back! :D Hi! I'm Lam Nguyen. ;] Well anyways . I decided to come back, and I've decided to make some changes around here when I was gone, I had lots on my mind and now I have to ask YOU guys a question. On the left hand side you'll see a poll. If you don't mind, will you answer the following question. If you have a different suggestion please let me know in the chatroom. - LNguyen(:

Korean!

Brian Joo - Lock Me Up.mp3♥♥♥

G.NA - 벌써 보고 싶어 (I Miss You Already).mp3♥♥♥

G.NA - Let Me Kiss You.mp3♥♥♥♥

Verbal Jint ft. G.NA-Promise Promise.mp3♥♥♥♥♥


Middle Rnb

Aviation - You Were My Everything .mp3♥♥♥

C-Skippah - Everytime We Touch.mp3♥♥♥♥

C Skippah - No One Else Comes Close.mp3♥♥

Jackie Boyz - Invisible.mp3♥♥

K. Young - Broken.mp3♥♥♥


Slow Rnb

Black Street - Don't Leave Me Girl.mp3♥♥♥

Lamar - What It Feels Like.mp3♥♥♥

Ne-Yo - Empty Frames.mp3♥♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment